CrossCode CrossCode

this game...i know its only a demo... but only 5 minutes in and I am already entranced by it! the music and the retro graphics go really well together , definitely will try to help fund for the full version

Demons Down Under Demons Down Under

I am having an annoying time trying to click and attack things while I am on the map. It either ignores the clicks or does nothing in any direction. I had really hoped for a system where the direction you attack was based on the direction you were moving and not a separate control altogether . Any thing you can do to help? if it helps I am using a laptop mouse pad . but other then the controls I loved everything else from the story to maps and characters . But since the controls are a deal breaker for me, I will have to give it a lower score.

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

good game from this series as always, but something bothered me. You usually have to find the reincarnies sin before you kill him. was it the sin of sloth ( his neglect for his cat as well for his attention to only the game) that you kill him for or something else?

LiLg responds:

His Sloth-ness let that poor cat die. Bad on him!

Fishy Waters Fishy Waters

The little arrow mini games when catching fish was really awesome. Although many complained about the length of it I felt that the lass boss was more of a let down then the game length. all in all a good game

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

I have been waiting for this for ages!!!!!! a vast improvement over the last one which was also awesome

Evolvo Plus Evolvo Plus

A vast and exciting revamp of an already great game. I especially love how effort was put into every thing, from the new new challenges of poisonous fish, new evolutions, and the epic boss battle at the end.

SIMSEH: Hornbrook SIMSEH: Hornbrook

the main issue, as a lot of others have mentioned, is the control scheme. It seems overly complicated to know which order to press the buttons in. I got really confused in how to switch positions as well as switching speeds. Maybe add a simpler control scheme or make another button specifically for sex position speed. Otherwise I liked the story and graphics.

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

I am a fluttershy fan, so it was good to see some fluttershy related animations on here for once. the animation felt smooth, and your portrayal of their personalities were spot on. Good Job! I hope to see more mlp fim animations from you in the future!!!!

Fatelogic responds:

Yeah, some have told me already that I seem to get their personalities quite accuratelly... which is actually pretty funny because I've never seen the show xD Guess so much time dedicated to character study in other series made me somewhat keen to deduce personality archetypes (I think I invented a word just there, but just follow my train of thought) by their outward looks xD

However, I'm glad that everyone seems to find their own reasons for liking the game, so I feel really supported ^^ Thank you :D

/ ESCAPE \ / ESCAPE \

Joyful Arthritis

Its simple yet fun. Its rare to find addicting games that give you a rewarding pain in your arms and hands while playing. Can not wait to get this on my phone!

The Final Happy Hour The Final Happy Hour

you got me

nice switch you did there, you made me think that another character was the reincarny but then it turned out to be a completely different person. In the other games the reincarny is pretty obvious , I like how you worked that change in this game