Crystal Story Crystal Story

everything is perfect

I love the characters, the battle system, the everything, its flash games like these that make me wish i could play them on a portable system like my nintendo ds or ipod touch, only problem i have is that i can not name my characters, but that is to personal a reason for me to knock any stars off of it. hope to see more rpgs from you in the near future.

Tree Of Life. Tree Of Life.

balanced and awesome

not to hard and not easy, makes me think but doesn't make my brain want to explode. it is a great balance letting have fun and think at the same time, great game

Pico! Get Your Dick Back! Pico! Get Your Dick Back!

funny

the concept is funny, i just wish the control scheme was easier to use, like an option to use the arrow keys as well

ItsTheAshtray responds:

ARROW KEYS!?!?! WHERE IN GOS NAME RU FROM?! YES, I SAID GOS. I GOT SO HOT'N'BOTHERED THAT I MISSPOKE. SO, YEAH...THERE YA GO.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

song used in 1st part of the last boss

Great game, but i was trying to find the song that plays when you fight the first form of the king, where is it at?

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

ive been waiting for you to make another cool and random animation.also wat else draws me back to your animations are the boobs lol

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

like playing it on a console game system

very fun good and unique. you make an rpg fan like me feel real welcomed. but the 10 stars arent for just because im a fan of rpgs, its because of what you did to make this rpg feel like i was playing it of a gba or ds. You made cutscenes for events and core attacks. and you even did the classic last boss cut scene where the dramatic music was playing and you saw the images of the hero and the last boss at different angles while the hero was getting advice and encouragement from the people he helped all through the game. Cant wait for pf2!!!!!!