8 game Reviews with Responses

HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

i've done 48 hour game challenges so i understand that there isn't a lot you can and want to implement when making it. Keeping this in mind, from what i have seen, the game from its art and atmosphere is phenomenal. I especially love that you added in a feature that lets you go back to entering an option with out having to scroll through all the opening text again. It would be awesome to see you update and or expand this game if you ever get the chance.

zephyo responds:

thank you!! The empathy is very appreciated. I wish you luck on any future game challenges.

Get Witchy Get Witchy

so i love the game, it just feels difficult to control. the witch either goes too far forward or to far backwards when i'm trying to avoid ghosts and get candy. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but i feel like it would be easier to control if the witches horizontal movement was locked in place or at least lessened to an extent.

But other then that its an awesom and detailed time killer

austineast responds:

The controls are definitely intentional haha. Thanks for the feedback!

Adventure High Clean 0.21 Adventure High Clean 0.21

i am liking the story, but the controls seem all over the place to me, i think i'm not use to the number pad at all. Also the monster designs feel amazing but everything else i feel needs a bit of improvement. Did you need to get more artists for this at all? Ive been looking for game projects to work on with people.

HypnoChanger responds:

I have been trying to get the controls more intuitive; it's still a work in progress though. The monster art was done by another artist, but they have been on an extended hiatus due to work for the last several months, so they have not been able to update any of the other in-game art.

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

So i was trying to save a sinner , as soon as i went towards them, i got crushed by a brick.... I literally died for their sins... Wait i had a point to this... i think... anyway your game is amazing , i really love how the stages are set up with the verses. Can't wait to see more updates you plan for it!!!!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I'll keep the updates coming as long as people are playing!

Electric Cock Rocket Electric Cock Rocket

this is pretty awesome, the 8 bit style and humor go well together. Has a slight learning curve the first few times i tried to play, but after those couple of times i got dodging the poo and throwing the other chickens down well. I feel that maybe if you ever decide to make improvements or tweek the game a bit that you could include a "3 lives then game over system" . But overall a great and addicting game!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks man! I'm happy that you liked it!

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

good game from this series as always, but something bothered me. You usually have to find the reincarnies sin before you kill him. was it the sin of sloth ( his neglect for his cat as well for his attention to only the game) that you kill him for or something else?

LiLg responds:

His Sloth-ness let that poor cat die. Bad on him!

M.S.A.: Fluttertime! M.S.A.: Fluttertime!

I am a fluttershy fan, so it was good to see some fluttershy related animations on here for once. the animation felt smooth, and your portrayal of their personalities were spot on. Good Job! I hope to see more mlp fim animations from you in the future!!!!

Fatelogic responds:

Yeah, some have told me already that I seem to get their personalities quite accuratelly... which is actually pretty funny because I've never seen the show xD Guess so much time dedicated to character study in other series made me somewhat keen to deduce personality archetypes (I think I invented a word just there, but just follow my train of thought) by their outward looks xD

However, I'm glad that everyone seems to find their own reasons for liking the game, so I feel really supported ^^ Thank you :D

Pico! Get Your Dick Back! Pico! Get Your Dick Back!

funny

the concept is funny, i just wish the control scheme was easier to use, like an option to use the arrow keys as well

ItsTheAshtray responds:

ARROW KEYS!?!?! WHERE IN GOS NAME RU FROM?! YES, I SAID GOS. I GOT SO HOT'N'BOTHERED THAT I MISSPOKE. SO, YEAH...THERE YA GO.