HE BEAT HER. HE BEAT HER.

i've done 48 hour game challenges so i understand that there isn't a lot you can and want to implement when making it. Keeping this in mind, from what i have seen, the game from its art and atmosphere is phenomenal. I especially love that you added in a feature that lets you go back to entering an option with out having to scroll through all the opening text again. It would be awesome to see you update and or expand this game if you ever get the chance.

zephyo responds:

thank you!! The empathy is very appreciated. I wish you luck on any future game challenges.

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

thought this would be one of those games i would enjoy for only an hour, but it due to its awesome pixel art,humor, and other awesome factors, it became a classic in my book! I especially appreciate being able to easily transfer my save file to all the other places i can play my game. It made downloading it from the app store an obvious choice.

Get Witchy Get Witchy

so i love the game, it just feels difficult to control. the witch either goes too far forward or to far backwards when i'm trying to avoid ghosts and get candy. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but i feel like it would be easier to control if the witches horizontal movement was locked in place or at least lessened to an extent.

But other then that its an awesom and detailed time killer

austineast responds:

The controls are definitely intentional haha. Thanks for the feedback!

Monster Book Monster Book

wow , you had a good grasp of monster design and shading already back then.

PxBeats PxBeats

i'm loving it ! i think the only problem i have is button placement, while i imagine it's suppose to be played with just one hand, i found it easier to play with two. But i cant really fault it for a design flaw that I think only I have a problem with. Can't wait to see how much more you add on/improve to this!

Adventure High Clean 0.21 Adventure High Clean 0.21

i am liking the story, but the controls seem all over the place to me, i think i'm not use to the number pad at all. Also the monster designs feel amazing but everything else i feel needs a bit of improvement. Did you need to get more artists for this at all? Ive been looking for game projects to work on with people.

HypnoChanger responds:

I have been trying to get the controls more intuitive; it's still a work in progress though. The monster art was done by another artist, but they have been on an extended hiatus due to work for the last several months, so they have not been able to update any of the other in-game art.

Jet Pack Jesus Jet Pack Jesus

So i was trying to save a sinner , as soon as i went towards them, i got crushed by a brick.... I literally died for their sins... Wait i had a point to this... i think... anyway your game is amazing , i really love how the stages are set up with the verses. Can't wait to see more updates you plan for it!!!!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks, and I'm glad that you enjoyed it! I'll keep the updates coming as long as people are playing!

0/0 0/0

I love the concept and style ! yet i feel like it would be way better if you could map out the controls to be able to use the keyboard , the number pad in particular. This game is perfect for mobile phones which i feel like was the original intent? all in all , awesome game!!!!!

You Have 8 Bricks You Have 8 Bricks

Finally beat it after about 10 or so rounds of block deaths

Its awesome to find games like these that are addicting , aggravating, simple, challenging , and epic at the same time!!!

Electric Cock Rocket Electric Cock Rocket

this is pretty awesome, the 8 bit style and humor go well together. Has a slight learning curve the first few times i tried to play, but after those couple of times i got dodging the poo and throwing the other chickens down well. I feel that maybe if you ever decide to make improvements or tweek the game a bit that you could include a "3 lives then game over system" . But overall a great and addicting game!

DBuck-Eye responds:

Thanks man! I'm happy that you liked it!