Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

like all your other stuff ,I am loving it! especially with the added touch of the attack name status bars here and there.

Oh yea i wanted to know, what ever happened to best quest? is this like a replacement for it or is that on hiatus?

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

This was a nice surprise! I had to rewatch the first 2 again to get a grasp of what was going on, and like the last 2, I loved the hell out of it! Can not wait to see how much more the story progresses !!!!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

While the traced over look of the drawings were kind of bad, the script and animation of the lip synching with the voices made it a hilariously awesome to watch!

Soda Dungeon Lite Soda Dungeon Lite

thought this would be one of those games i would enjoy for only an hour, but it due to its awesome pixel art,humor, and other awesome factors, it became a classic in my book! I especially appreciate being able to easily transfer my save file to all the other places i can play my game. It made downloading it from the app store an obvious choice.

Get Witchy Get Witchy

so i love the game, it just feels difficult to control. the witch either goes too far forward or to far backwards when i'm trying to avoid ghosts and get candy. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but i feel like it would be easier to control if the witches horizontal movement was locked in place or at least lessened to an extent.

But other then that its an awesom and detailed time killer

austineast responds:

The controls are definitely intentional haha. Thanks for the feedback!

Monster Book Monster Book

wow , you had a good grasp of monster design and shading already back then.

Harmonious Facade Harmonious Facade

At some points of the song it felt like it would only work for a regular boss battle then other times , (especially near the end) it sounded like it was in a final boss battle. my opinion on this is from me playing many rpgs and getting used to what the usual music sounds like when in those battles. But I digress. this is a perfect and wonderful song.

Random Encounter Random Encounter

loved it

A great song for an rpg battle! This song was awesome, as soon as I was done using it for my rpg parody flash, I put it on my ipod

Final Destination [Hafdwn Mix] Final Destination [Hafdwn Mix]

yes found it

ever since i played Phrozenflame ive been trying to find this song from the last battle and now ive found it

KittyBang KittyBang

awesomes! I didn't know you started doing adult stuff

G3no responds:

just recently , you haven't missed much

Next Minis Next Minis

loving it!. reminds me a lot of the gba fire emblem sprites

Girl4You Girl4You

it looks amazing, but i think i liked your older style better.

G3no responds: