ROB Eats Out ROB Eats Out

As a fellow R.O.B. main. I felt this animation was aweeeeesome! Like you barely see R.O.B. parodied in anything these days.

Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda Guild Breakers - Pilot Kinda

like all your other stuff ,I am loving it! especially with the added touch of the attack name status bars here and there.

Oh yea i wanted to know, what ever happened to best quest? is this like a replacement for it or is that on hiatus?

Raw Latex 3 Raw Latex 3

This was a nice surprise! I had to rewatch the first 2 again to get a grasp of what was going on, and like the last 2, I loved the hell out of it! Can not wait to see how much more the story progresses !!!!

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

While the traced over look of the drawings were kind of bad, the script and animation of the lip synching with the voices made it a hilariously awesome to watch!

The Scarlet Steels Pilot The Scarlet Steels Pilot

Saber Marionette J seems like it might have had a hand in this shows inspiration. (grape is like a look alike of cherry) . That said I am liking the animation style and humor of the series. Hope you continue to develop this and make it greater in future episodes.

glenbw responds:

It's true! The Santos Brothers are the ones that create the main characters in this episode and they said that the girls are heavily inspired by SMJ; when I saw them on paper a couple of years back, I also thought of the same thing too!

Disney's FROZEN Silliness Disney's FROZEN Silliness

loving it! could you tell me the exact name of this remix? there are like hundreds and thousand of electronic remixes of this song .

HogisLeDude responds:

In the descriptions now. Thank you.

Best Quest - Episode 0 Best Quest - Episode 0

I am loving this so much right now! the blend of humor and rpgs makes it so epic! I can only see this improve and get better with each episode in the future, keep up the good work!

BestQuest responds:

Thanks for the feedback! We definitely listened to all your comments and we're working hard now to make the next episodes better, funnier and snappier. Do continue to support us by subscribing to our Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/BestQuesttheShow

I've Learned Too Much I've Learned Too Much

never have I seen a flash animation where you can feel the characters hopelessness . I don't care what any one else says, the limited animation of certain scenes add on the the bleak feeling of that is showcased .

Savlonic : Computer Guy Savlonic : Computer Guy

and I bought your song off of itunes. Great job on the video by the way, I love the tron feel of it

We Played Nintendo We Played Nintendo

I was born in 1990 so I did not get a chance to experiance this particular gaming era until I discovered online gaming roms and remakes. But with this video it felt like I was a kid experiencing what gamers in that era felt, but what really tied this montage video together was the background music used that to me gave the feel of the late 80's. Everything was connected beautifully!